Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday Football and Romance

Sunday NFL Romance? 

If you are like me, you’re surrounded by testosterone watching football on the television. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy football. After all, I’ve raised three football players. (In all reality, I’m still raising one.)




DID YOU KNOW…
According to a 2011 survey by Adweek, 64% of US adults watch the NFL. It’s not limited to men. 55% of the women surveyed said they watch it too!

If football isn’t your thing make sure to communicate with your honey and be willing to compromise.
-        Win/Win. While the guys are watching the tv, you and the girls can hang out in the kitchen with your own “party” snacks and drinks.
-        Cheerleader. Wear a jersey from your (or his) favorite team. Let him know in advance what you may or may not be wearing underneath. (I like to curl up with my kindle in a chair nearby and flash my honey some sexy smiles & winks to remind him what’s waiting for him under my Lion’s jersey.)
-        Tackle boredom. If you don’t care for watching the game, use the time for yourself. Use the time to pamper yourself. Wouldn’t you enjoy peace and quiet to do a facial and your nails? Plan it at home alone, at girlfriend’s or a spa.


The Lion's aren't playing by I'm still wearing my jersey, flirting with my honey. 
Time for another glass of wine. 
Have a great Sunday!

***********************

Romance Author and Artist Mary Quast lives in a log home affectionately named "Camp Run-A-Muk" located in the woods of Michigan with her husband, three sons, and a collection of animal family members. As a professional artist, Mary Quast answered the call to express herself creatively. With her descriptive writing style she has developed a knack for creating passionate characters and realistic settings. Quast is one of the original writers for the 1 Night Stand Series published by Decadent Publishing. When she’s not busy writing contemporary erotic romance novels, novelettes, and short stories, Mary Quast doles out sensual tips and yummy eye candy on her blog “Romantic Interludes”.



No comments: