Wednesday, January 17, 2018

#NSFW #Dirtyexcerpt #Dirtyxcerpt Edge of the bed. Now! And you better be naked when I return.





Let the countdown begin. Only 12 days until the
the long awaited part 2 of True, Deep and Forever releases

The story many readers are saying is a refreshing take on romance and love. It's real, it's raw, it's relatable. It's life!

 $2.99

Blurb:

Two hearts… one marriage… an unbreakable bond?


They say that in marriage there’s a seven-year itch. Where the passion fizzles, the arguments take over, and the kids are all-consuming. Amy and Garret Banks are seven years into a love so raw, so real, so incredible that when things start to go south, they’re both left feeling as though they’re treading water with weights on. That they’ll never find their way back to the surface and be able to rekindle the passion they once had for each other.

Secrets and lies, exes and bitter rejection plow through this once-perfect union, wreaking havoc on the couple’s fragile happiness and leaving them vulnerable to a threat that will put their whole family in danger.

Can Amy and Garret find their way back to each other, restore their trust and reignite the fire before the flame goes out and they’re both left singed, scared and all alone.




Excerpt
“Uh, uh, uh, I haven’t said you could come yet.” He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me up ever so slightly. It was a tough position to maneuver me in, so he was gentle and cautious with his movements. Throwing my back out at a time like this would be a total mood killer. He sat on the edge of the bed, holding my shoulders and angling me over his raging hard-on. “Suck it.”
My mouth salivated at the idea of being so full, every possible hole occupied. I nearly lunged forward to take him into my mouth, but he had all the control as my hands were bound. He set his own pace, gently easing his cock into my mouth and to the back of my throat so as not to gag me and cause me to throw up. He fucked my mouth hard and fast once he was sure I’d suppressed my gag reflex, slamming my face into his pelvis. His crown knocked my tonsils with every thrust; I tried desperately to twist and twirl my tongue, suck and blow and hum, determined to please him and bring him as much pleasure as I possibly could.
Tears streamed down my face and I was desperate to swallow all the spit in my mouth by the time he pulled me up. A sweet caress of his hand wiped away my tears, and he brought a cup of water to my lips. I drank it greedily, not caring that most of it ended up running down my chest. And then he placed me back on the bed, on my front, my feet still firmly on the floor and my hands still bound. The soft duvet tickled my cheek, and I closed my eyes for a brief second, welcoming the respite, but also wound up and needy for release.

Neither of us had come yet, and the need for an orgasm buzzed around the room like the din of an old TV. He stood behind me and slowly pulled out the butt plug, running his fingers up the cleft of my butt cheeks, one rogue digit probing ever so slightly and sending a jolt of longing straight through my entire body. I’m pretty sure I felt it at the tips of my hair. I pushed into his hand, desperate for more, and he gave it to me, slipping in another finger as his other hand pulled and twisted on the vibrator. I was ready to combust on the spot.




No comments: