Thursday, November 2, 2017

Craving Stassi is LIVE!



Available at Amazon, Kobo, iBooks, Google Play, and B&N


#WhatsYourFantasy


Blurb:
Stassi Sanderson knows what it’s like to be alone. Her father left when she was six-years-old; her mother did her best, but may as well have gone with him. Those hard times taught her a valuable lesson: people always disappoint.

For Stassi, the private parties are her safe haven. From loneliness. From expectations. A place where she can slip on a mask and be the woman she wants to be, instead of the part she plays. The tall, stunning blonde who isn’t afraid to relax and simply feel. Who pushes her erotic boundaries. The party’s anonymity allows her to explore her own brand of intimacy on her own terms…until she meets him.

Alec Taylor goes after what he wants. He wanted a successful restaurant, he made it happen. When he began running the private parties as a favor to a friend, he turned them into an intensely erotic environment where people could live out their fantasies free of judgement. And now? Now he wants Stassi. Needs her. Craves her with a force he hasn’t felt in a long, long time.

As much as Stassi would prefer he be nothing more than a party favor, Alec is determined to show her the kind of man he is. A man who will love her, protect her, and never, ever leave.


Excerpt:


"Alec stalked toward her and began kissing her throat, alternating between light pecks and jolting nibbles. "I've had something on my mind ever since yesterday."

"Oh yeah?" Stassi slid her fingers between their bodies and began to unbuckle his belt. "You going to tell me about it?"

"You told me when you need assistance, you grab a pillow. What does that mean?"

Stassi giggled as she freed his belt from his pants and began to work on his zipper. "It means I masturbate with a pillow."

"That's what I thought." He slid his big hands underneath her dress and palmed her ass, kneading her flesh. "I want you to let me watch."

Stassi practically choked at his words. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

Alec looked at her, and the intensity in his stare made her stomach flutter. "And why would I do that?"

"I think you want to. Otherwise you wouldn't have told me."

Stassi remained quiet as the scene played out in her mind. Her sex clenched and ached with the thought of his eyes on her, watching her in her most intimate and private of moments. Something nobody had ever witnessed her do.

He took her hand and brought her closer until her body was flush with his.

She broke out in goosebumps as his fingers found the hem of her dress, then pulled the material up and over her head. His hands traced the curves of her hips, then flirted with the elastic of her panties just before dipping them inside. "Show me."

No comments: