Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Obsession Continues: LOVING HER Xcerpt by Jeanne St. James #BDSM

The Obsession Continues...


LOVING HER
(An Obsessed Novella)
by Jeanne St. James

Available NOW for only 99¢ here:

Put it on your Goodreads TBR pile here:



Blurb:


It’s not just a love story, it’s an obsession...

Noah:

I’ve loved Bree my whole life. We were each other’s firsts when we were young and inexperienced, and I totally screwed up. I disappointed her, causing her to cry and run away. But over the years, I’ve learned, I’ve perfected, and I’ve dreamt of one day getting another shot with the love of my life.
When I finally get the chance never in my wildest dreams did I think Bree was like this. The girl who used to wear yellow sundresses is no longer Bree, she’s Brianna, my new mistress. I’ll do whatever needed for her forgiveness, even go to my knees and grovel.
However, there’s just one thing... I want Bree back, not Brianna. Once I get Bree, Brianna can do to me what she will.

Bree:

Maybe Noah doesn’t realize it, but he’s been mine ever since we were teens. I tried to apologize for disappointing him our first time, but never got the chance.
Now, when he approaches me at the bar, I can only think about all the things I want to do to him and with him. I plan to show him the skills I’ve honed over the years.
Little does he know what’s in store for him because I know his secrets, his desires, his needs. And I plan on giving it all to him.
However, just when I think I’m in control, he turns my world upside down.



Note: All books in the Obsessed series are standalone novellas. It is intended for audiences over 18 years of age since it includes explicit sexual situations, including BDSM.


Xcerpt:

As I slip the wide blindfold over his eyes, I’m almost wondering whether I should forego it. Shame, really, to cover such beautiful, expressive eyes. Maybe later I will leave it off. But for now...
“Can you see me, my pet?”
He releases a long breath. “No.”
“Do you want to see me?”
“Yes,” he hisses, which makes me smile. Now, to begin...
I check the Wartenberg pinwheel in my hand. One of my favorites. Unlike pinwheels from when we were children that spin in the breeze, this pinwheel is oh so adult. It reminds me of a cowboy’s spur. The handle is made of metal, with twenty sharp needle-like points radiating from its wheel. It could be used twofold... to bring pleasure or to bring pain, depending on the pressure, depending on its use.
But for now, I want my pet to be hard, ready for me for when I’m ready for him. I want him to be driven to please me after I please him.
Give and take. I will give and I will take. He will come along for the ride.
“One Mississippi,” I murmur as I roll the wheel along his skin from his pelvis up his belly to his chest. He sucks in his stomach and blows out a breath, his cock twitching, leaking between us.
“Two Mississippi.” I lightly direct it over his right nipple.
“Ah fuck,” he mutters, his jaw tight.
“Three Mississippi.” I roll it to his left nipple, over the very hard tip and he jerks in his restraints.
“Bree,” he breathes.
I love my name on his lips when he’s engulfed in pleasure, it makes my pussy clench. I want to take him there and squeeze him tight, feel him fill me up and make me orgasm mindlessly.
But it’s too soon. We’ve only just begun.
I roll the pinwheel along the tender underside of his arms which are exposed as they stretch before me. I roll it down his chest again, over his stomach, pushing harder this time, leaving marks behind.
“Yes?” I ask him.
“Yes,” he groans.
Not that I’d change my course of action if he’d said no. He knows what he needs to say to stop me.
I continue my path along his waist, over his hips, down his thighs, his muscles tightening, clenching, twitching. Then behind his knees, down his calves, around his ankles. If I didn’t have him bound, I’d do the bottom of his feet and drive him mad.
I’m disappointed I can’t. Maybe next time.
Now on my knees in front of him, I roll it along his inner thighs, coming to the apex of his legs. I study him, the pinwheel gripped tightly in my hand. He’s stunning. His cock is no more than average length, but the girth is remarkable and his balls hang heavy just waiting for my touch.
I don’t know if I should give him that just yet, because I find myself fighting my own urges. And if I give in to them, I’m no longer in control.
No matter what, I don’t want to disappoint Noah again. Not now, not ever.
I rake my nails over his length, then over the tip and a noise escapes him that turns my nipples into even harder points. Lightly, I roll the pinwheel down his length, just missing the delicate skin of his sac.
“Ah, fuck,” he cries out, his chin dropping to his chest.
“You like that, my pet?” I ask him out of courtesy but nothing more.
He says something that sounds like a yes, but isn’t a fully formed word. I smile.
Tonight, neither one of us will be disappointed, unlike all those years ago. I will make sure he leaves here fully satisfied. I will make sure he leaves me in the same way, as well.
I run the sharp wheel over the crown of his cock and circle the head. “You like my instrument of torture?”
“Not... torture.”
No, clearly it is not.


Author Bio:

JEANNE ST. JAMES is a bestselling erotic romance author who loves an Alpha male (or two). She was only thirteen when she started writing since it gave her an escape from teenage angst! Her first paid published piece was an erotic story in Playgirl magazine. Her first erotic romance novel, Banged Up, was published in 2009. She is happily owned by farting French bulldogs. She writes M/F, M/M, and M/M/F mรฉnages. Want to read a sample of her work? Download a sampler book here: BookHip.com/MTQQKK

To keep up with her busy release schedule check her website at www.jeannestjames.com or sign up for her newsletter: http://www.jeannestjames.com/newslettersignup

Author Links:

Review & Book Crew: https://www.facebook.com/groups/JeannesReviewCrew/

No comments: